A 10-day “retreat,” without the retreat.
A series of activities and prompts, aligned with and inspired by gifts – all designed to cultivate moments of curiosity and wonder throughout your week, renewing your own space for creativity and movement in the world.
Clear space for an abundance of curiosity and wonder
- 10 days of prompts to reflect and release, build creativity, and find inspiration
- 5 mystery gifts (and one you can open immediately) – designed for reflection, observation, and a little play
- Synchronous and asynchronous community in a private online space
- The space you need to renew your spirit, your focus, and your joy
- And for the super curious, additional books and resources highlighted for those who want to dive further
We’ve all been navigating uncharted waters – and each having our own experience of it.
The space we each need to recover – to re-new – is equally unique.
This space is intentionally created to respect your individuality. The choice of engagement and pacing is designed to give you space to think, and to move, not to rush you through some one else’s process.This is not an online conference or training. This may seem strange to say about a virtual event, but in reNEWal, we get off screen.
- Videos are short (5-7 minutes).
- Mid-week zoom gatherings are 15 minutes.
- We’ll use our devices to connect in support of the activities, not as the activities themselves.
Find out more. Email me at Mary@MaryHendra.com